Advantages of Niche Fluoropolymer Products Immersion Coils in Plating Operations
- Electrically non-conductive- to prevent stray currents and short circuits.
- “Non-stick” surface provides excellent fouling resistance.
- The chemical inertness of Fluoropolymer prevents stray ions caused by coil corrosion from entering the bath and upsetting bath and current control.
- Flexibility, toughness, and corrosion resistance result in minimal maintenance and replacement costs.
- Immersion coils are lightweight and narrow, permitting easy installation and removal.
- If repairs are required, they can be done by the customer, at their plant, without any special procedures or tools.
- They are resistant to thermal shock, although some change-over time is required between heating and cooling cycles.
Niche FPP is a leading global provider of Immersion coil and engineering solutions based on its key technologies of heat transfer, corrosion resistance, and ultra-high purity applications. Our unique designs, combined with the use of fluoropolymer materials, allow our heat exchangers to outperform and outlast competitors’ units.